Do You Have A Question We Can Help With?
Norwalk, CA Employment Lawyer
Experiencing harassment, discrimination, or other types of unfair treatment in the workplace can leave you feeling frustrated, hurt, confused, or even unsafe. If you have been subject to unlawful treatment in the workplace, you likely have many questions regarding your rights and options for recourse. Fortunately, you do not have to fight for justice alone.
At Blackstone Law, our award-winning attorneys understand the unique complexities of California employment law and are ready to apply our knowledge and skills to your case. When you retain our services, you will receive the support of compassionate and experienced advocates who want to get to know you and your story. We believe in taking a personalized approach so that we may address your unique needs and achieve the best possible outcome for you.
Types of Employment Law Cases We Handle in Norwalk, CA
The skilled attorneys at Blackstone Law have extensive experience helping employees in Norwalk resolve a wide range of workplace issues. A few types of employment law cases we handle include:
- Sexual harassment
- Discrimination in the workplace
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Violations
- Hostile workplace cases
- Meal and rest break violations
- Federal employment cases
- Wage and hours violations
- Non-compete agreement cases
- Unpaid overtime
- Whistleblower cases
- Wrongful termination
The categories above encompass several major areas of employment law, but they are not extensive. When you partner with our firm, every aspect of your case will be investigated to ensure that you are fully informed of all your legal rights and options.
How an Experienced Employment Attorney Can Help You
If you have been the victim of unlawful conduct in the workplace, you may be unsure of how to proceed. At Blackstone Law, our attorneys are dedicated to guiding our clients through California’s legal landscape and fighting for their rights. A few of the many ways we may be able to help you include:
- Conducting a thorough investigation into your case
- Gathering essential evidence such as contracts, witness testimonies, employment records, or security footage of the incident
- Negotiating with all parties on your behalf
- Taking your case to court if a settlement cannot be reached
- Using our extensive legal knowledge to answer your questions
- Keeping you up to date on the status of your case
- Filing all paperwork correctly and timely
- Guiding you through every step of California’s complex claims process
This is by no means an exhaustive list, and there may be other ways your attorney can assist you. We aim to take the stress of litigation off your shoulders so you can have peace of mind that your case is in capable and compassionate hands.
Possible Damages You May Be Able to Recover Through an Employment Law Claim
Depending on the unique circumstances of your case, it may be challenging to determine whether you are eligible for compensation without the help of an experienced attorney. At Blackstone Law, we help employees recover damages to the fullest extent possible. Our knowledgeable attorneys may be able to help you recover the following:
- Unpaid wages
- Lost wages due to missed shifts
- Lost benefits such as medical insurance, vacation time, and sick leave
- Current and future medical expenses
- Emotional trauma
- Pain and suffering
To maximize the value of your claim, it is in your best interests to contact a trusted employment attorney as soon as possible.
Partner With a Knowledgeable Employment Attorney in Norwalk, CA
If you have experienced mistreatment in the workplace, you may have grounds to pursue a claim against your current or former employer. At Blackstone Law, our trusted attorneys have extensive experience fighting for our client’s rights and achieving favorable outcomes for their claims. To schedule a free consultation and discuss your case with a first-class employment attorney, call us at (310) 956-4054 or complete our contact form today.